Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hehehehhdddddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigBoy786)
    Well, I was predicted mostly a's and some a*.However I relieved grades which were a lot worse.i feel like my school(private) gave me false hopes.I am also very competitive and my friends are too; but they received better grades than me making me feel like all the revision I did was a waste.these were the grades I achieved are they that bad?

My results
    Maths:B. Predicted(c)
    English lit:B predicted(a)
    English Lang:C. Predicted(a)
    Chemistry:c. Predicted (b)
    Physics:c. Predicted(b)
    Biology:c. Predicted (b)
    History:B. Predicted(a/a*)
    Spanish. Predicted(c) - p.s teacher failed the whole class(majority got a u in
    unit 1)
    Psychology:B
    Re:B

I saw my friends get into the sixth form I could've gone and felt my strengths(humanities) let me down.Im so ashamed I got no a's when I thought I did well I'm the exams and even payed for extra resources(mygcsescience).

Did I forget to mention that I did completely **** compared to my sibling which takes. **** on my self esteem even more.i know GCSEs aren't the end of the world but I truly feel let down by everyone and vice versa as private education isn't cheap. ;(
    I am sorry to hear that you feel all this time has been wasted. I want to point you out to a quote by Albert Einstein....

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a three it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid".

I did think that this quote would be the closest one I know to your situation. Please remember that this are letters. Don't let yourself be stopped, defeated or controlled by some letters. I am sure you are much better then that. You sibling and friends my be good at Physics or History.... However you will be much better in something else! Study and learn what you enjoy and the process will turn into an enjoyable time and not just doing it because you have too. Keep going and stay positive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.