Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Uni is kicking me out for failing one module in first yr (a bit harsh) the rest I passed, would it be possible to transfer to second yr to another uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjb0800)
    Uni is kicking me out for failing one module in first yr (a bit harsh) the rest I passed, would it be possible to transfer to second yr to another uni?
    What? Why won't they let you retake it???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did the retake and failed, my first attempt i did not submit

ReputationRep:
    You'd have to contact other uni's and find out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they kicked me out the *******s I had 105 credits out of 120 and didn't even offer me to retake the module I failed worth 15 credits alongside second yr modules bcu go **** yourselves you stupid *****

Sorry for the bad language

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.