Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I need to do anything more to my student finance after receiving my results? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I applied for it a while ago and I can't really remember if we are supposed to do anymore to it once we have got our results? I got into my firm choice (Queen Mary) so do I now wait for them to contact me or am I supposed to do something? I'm just slightly worried that I haven't heard anything and everyone else has and I won't get it or something hahahah... Hopefully someone can reassure me
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    No. Once you've signed and returned your declaation, you don't need to do anything. Once you're at uni, you need to get your attendance confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    No. Once you've signed and returned your declaation, you don't need to do anything. Once you're at uni, you need to get your attendance confirmed.
    So the declaration bit was the bit I did ages ago when applying? (I really can't remember anything about it because it was ages ago just that I did apply for it)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ekhhh)
    So the declaration bit was the bit I did ages ago when applying? (I really can't remember anything about it because it was ages ago just that I did apply for it)
    After you sent off your forms and evidence, you were sent something to sign. That's your declaration.

When you enrol, you need to take the letter student finance send you which has the amounts they're paying you. This has a bar code on it, which is scanned.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.