The Student Room Group

Why wont Western media report this?

Jewish supremacy and globalism go hand in hand

Globalism is the weakening, and eventual elimination of nations which is the exact opposite of nationalism.

Nationalism and patriotism are seen as far-right, fascist.. but not for the Jews of course who are all very much Jewish nationalists, no matter if they're Left or Right wing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Aruhabi

Original post by Aruhabi
Jewish Zionist billionaire

Financing revolutionary pro-EU pro-NATO groups

Advocating immigration both legal and illegal

Why am I not surprised

Time we get rid of the Jewish menace once and for all

Original post by ItsTheJews
Jewish supremacy and globalism go hand in hand

Globalism is the weakening, and eventual elimination of nations which is the exact opposite of nationalism.

Nationalism and patriotism are seen as far-right, fascist.. but not for the Jews of course who are all very much Jewish nationalists, no matter if they're Left or Right wing.

I have a hunch that all the late-night "the Jews did it" users are the same person continually talking to themselves.
Why do you post this stuff here on a student forum, anyway? I thought you would've learned by now that no one pays attention. Don't they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by RobML
I have a hunch that all the late-night "the Jews did it" users are the same person continually talking to themselves.
Why do you post this stuff here on a student forum, anyway? I thought you would've learned by now that no one pays attention. Don't they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you don't believe that with Jewish overrepresentation in the media , banking and politics there is no possibility of a Jewish conspiracy ?
Who invented communism , EU, Zionism ? You might have to wake up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending