The Student Room Group

Guys, what kind of legs do you like on a girl?

I presume tall and slender legs comes out as tops? Do you care as long as the girl is of average weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Piano. :coma:
Slim and slender
If a girls got a great pair of legs (long a me slender), means she's usually got a great bum too :wink:

Just shave as hair is icky and can ruin a great pair of legs

my fiancée doesn't like me having hairy legs so it's only fair I shave mine too. She likes me having a beard though which is kinda doesn't make sense
Legs and Boobs crew checking in

Toned, don't care about tanned-ness unless they're really pale, preferably long, and shaven obviously.
Guys, what kind of legs do you like on a girl?

human, an even number
Human

Spoiler

Reply 7
it depends on the girl, if it's fits it doesn't matter.
It's you again, instead of just making these posts just post a photo of yourself. Far easier to know if anyone would go for you.
Toned legs are nice tbh
Can we see yours? Then I can tell you :smile:
I don't really care - so long as they're not too flabby
Have no preference at all. It is a matter of overall impression. The legs have not to be slim and slender, even girls with muscular upper lower legs look good if the body fits to them.*
(edited 7 years ago)
Muscular legs. Well developed hamstrings and calves. Tall and slender is just skinny to me.
legs like Nina Dobrev's
Post pics and I'll tell you what to do to improve.
Reply 16
From a girl's perspective, I'd like my guy to have muscular toned legs, with a nice calf bulge. Bonus points if the leg has got various cut and bruises - mark of a true man. It also makes me feel less insecure about my bruised legs (from tree climbing)
I like chunky thighs. Don't mind a bit of cellulite either.
Original post by Locyce
From a girl's perspective, I'd like my guy to have muscular toned legs, with a nice calf bulge. Bonus points if the leg has got various cut and bruises - mark of a true man. It also makes me feel less insecure about my bruised legs (from tree climbing)

Was with you until the cuts and bruises.
Original post by Sternumator
I like chunky thighs. Don't mind a bit of cellulite either.

This. I don't know why it's so hot but it is. Girls with big thighs, thank you for existing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending