The Student Room Group

How can you tell if a guy is short from pictures?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
rofl at all these guys attacking you because you want someone you would be attracted to,

but to answer the question the best way is to find a group photo where he's with a few people, that should give you a rough estimate

Well if it wasn't something as ridiculous as height I wouldn't mind
But come on height, how is that really going to effect your relationship with someone?? :hmmmm2:
Do you two have mutual friends? If so...

1. Stalk his social media
2. Find a picture of him with someone you know/seen
3. Compare their height
4. Compare your height with the person in the picture with him

Voila! Now you can make a rough estimate of his height which you can post on your blog.
(edited 7 years ago)
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a good idea ngl:tongue:
shallow
Reply 24
Typically the top of the persons head is below most other people's if they're short in most photos.
Reply 25
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Why should it matter?

men don't want to date a fat women, women don't want to date a midget.
Reply 26
just ask him how tall he is.
Original post by RelucBeam
I can easily tell if a girls trap smells...if that's any help to you

I don't understand. By trap do you mean vagina?
Original post by eden3
Wow.... why don't you just ask him? And how tall are you?

No! I don't want to make it obvious! I just don't want to be unpleasantly surprised when I go on the date.
Original post by Mrs House
It's a factor for a LOT of girls including me, sorry not sorry.

We don't want to date a manlet and you don't want to date a huge girl. Tit for tat

EXACTLY! Thank you!!!! This is actually something a lot of girls think about. Only one here who's spoken a bit of sense tbh!
Original post by Juedjegfewo
I'm glad this question came up because I had a similar question!

How can you tell if a girl is a fatty from pictures? I don't want a big ol' fatty Jabba The Hutt-esque blubbernaut

Doesn't take photos below her shoulders
Pouts to make her face look thinner
Describes herself as bubbly
Mention someone fat to her and see if she gets defensive.
No photos of her standing up or next to other people
Original post by citibankrec
what is small classed as?

Less than 5'7
rofl at all these guys attacking you because you want someone you would be attracted to,

but to answer the question the best way is to find a group photo where he's with a few people, that should give you a rough estimate

Can you PM me on your account so I can send you a pic to see? I'm really bad at judging heights in comparison etc. Please!!
shallow

Would you date an extremely fat girl?
No you wouldn't is the honest to god answer
Original post by eden3
Wow.... why don't you just ask him? And how tall are you?

Maine Da*** is this
Original post by I am Kira
Well if it wasn't something as ridiculous as height I wouldn't mind
But come on height, how is that really going to effect your relationship with someone?? :hmmmm2:

Yes it will. I'm already a short gal, I refuse to date a guy who's shorter than me or like one inch taller than me.
Pretty poor if this is a deal breaker after already getting to know him, liking his personality and finding him generally attractive.
Original post by Mrs House
It's a factor for a LOT of girls including me, sorry not sorry.

We don't want to date a manlet and you don't want to date a huge girl. Tit for tat

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Curiousity and I don't want a shortie

Would you date an extremely fat girl?
No you wouldn't is the honest to god answer

Two things.

By short you mean less than 6'3 yeah? Anyone under that is a midget and might as be a woman yaknow. Obvs.

And second, weight can be changed and worked on. Height is cannot. And you can be too skinny, but that's not the same of height. So not the same but yeah.
Yes it will. I'm already a short gal, I refuse to date a guy who's shorter than me or like one inch taller than me.

This statement makes this thread even worse.

YOU yourself are really short and you don't want a guy who's short as well? It would make more sense if you were pretty tall and didn't want a guy half your height. But even if he's still a bit taller that's a no? He needs to be like 2 feet bigger than you for you to consider him? Assuming that you already like everything else about him?
Original post by donutellme
Two things.

By short you mean less than 6'3 yeah? Anyone under that is a midget and might as be a woman yaknow. Obvs.

And second, weight can be changed and worked on. Height is cannot. And you can be too skinny, but that's not the same of height. So not the same but yeah.

No I don't want someone who's 6'3, we'd just look like a number 10 if we stood next to each other. I want the guy to be at least 5'8/9. Also not getting the hate I'm receiving here, everyone is allowed to have a type and excuse me if I don't want to date a 5'5 child.
Original post by AndrewSCO
This statement makes this thread even worse.

YOU yourself are really short and you don't want a guy who's short as well? It would make more sense if you were pretty tall and didn't want a guy half your height. But even if he's still a bit taller that's a no? He needs to be like 2 feet bigger than you for you to consider him? Assuming that you already like everything else about him?

She just screams insecurity :mmm:
I'm sure the tall guy she wants to date wouldn't like her back :teehee:
Original post by I am Kira
She just screams insecurity :mmm:
I'm sure the tall guy she wants to date wouldn't like her back :teehee:

These comments you are making are only reflecting badly on yourself. I simply came on here to ask a question and this is what you come out with.
Also not getting the hate I'm receiving here, everyone is allowed to have a type and excuse me if I don't want to date a 5'5 child.

savage
Original post by Allie4
men don't want to date a fat women, women don't want to date a midget.

COMPLETELY different. I mean COMPLETELY
Reply 39
lol i find this funny. Honestly though its hard to tell. Im like 6ft and in pictures you cant really tell. Ive come across short people who are very insecure of their height and will do anything to make themselves look tall. But i dont see the point :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending