Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Qualifications required Watch

    • Thread Starter


    Does anybody know what GCSEs + A Levels I need to do a dentistry course? And perhaps an orthodontic course. Also do you guys know what grade I would need to get for my GCSEs and A Levels?
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.