Billqqqq
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello I have to do November resits for English language because I got a D I got a C in English lit so will I lose my grade in English lit or will I always have it unless I retake it even if I fail November resit and have to do the new 100% English exam so will I always keep it unless I decide to retake it thx also does anyone know how many exams you do I the new English I thinck its 2 but still unsure thx
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Billqqqq)
Hello I have to do November resits for English language because I got a D I got a C in English lit so will I lose my grade in English lit or will I always have it unless I retake it even if I fail November resit and have to do the new 100% English exam so will I always keep it unless I decide to retake it thx also does anyone know how many exams you do I the new English I thinck its 2 but still unsure thx
English and English Lit are separate so even if you resit English you'll keep your English Lit grade. I'm not sure about the new English spec and the number of exams though, sorry
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They are separate GCSEs. You will always have the English Lit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.61%
No I haven't decided yet (50)
22.32%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.07%

Watched Threads