Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me when the next UCAS convention will be? No matter where it is, anywhere in the UK....

ReputationRep:
    is it like a star wars convention?

ReputationRep:
    Check the UCAS website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worried_mess)
    Can anyone tell me when the next UCAS convention will be? No matter where it is, anywhere in the UK....

Scotland over the summer.

But other than those, the Convention season here in England/Wales finished with the UCAS Convention at Hallam FM Arena, Sheffield on 4th/5th July.

ReputationRep:
    I really think UCAS need to change their dates, and so do the university open days. Most of them passed by me without me even realising because I was in the middle of my AS exams and hadnt even started considering universities........and most people in my school feel the same.
    Now we have to visit during the application period PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you. Open days should be scheduled on public holidays, half term breaks, and weekends. I don't mind about what days the UCAS conventions are though.

ReputationRep:
    True, didn't think about all this.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.