Confused about payment datesWatch
Hi all, on my entitlement letter, it says that I'll get the first installment on 19th September, which is the induction day for Uni, but elsewhere on the site it states that SFW releases the payment when uni confirms my attendance. Does this mean when I electronically enrol, or physically attend? Obviously, if it's when I physically attend, I won't get paid the same day. I'm just trying to make sure I've got things sorted with money.
The routine is:
1) Your uni informs you where and when you can enrol on campus. It's usually during Induction or Freshers Week.
2) You arrive at uni and enrol according to thoe instructions.
3) Your uni contacts SFW to confirm that you have actually turned up and enrolled.
4) SFW release your funding.
5) Your funds work their way through the banking system to your bank.
If your uni contacts SFW immediately after you enrol, your money will usually arrive 2-3 working days (excluding weekends) after you have enrolled.
So your actual payment date will depend on when your uni holds enrollment, then how soon after that they contact SFW and confirm your attendance.