The Student Room Group
Please anyone? :frown:
Original post by Philip-flop
Please anyone? :frown:

i will PM you
Can u pm me the pdf too please and s3 d1 and c4 if u have them please also can I ask how u done so well in maths and further please
Original post by DylanJ42
i will PM you

Pls me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by youreanutter
Can u pm me the pdf too please and s3 d1 and c4 if u have them please also can I ask how u done so well in maths and further please

Original post by amanii_ox

sorry tsr is bugged so i didnt get notifications for this. send me your email address and what books you want (you can have all 18 if you want) and ill send them :biggrin:
sorry tsr is bugged so i didnt get notifications for this. send me your email address and what books you want (you can have all 18 if you want) and ill send them :biggrin:

Could you PM me the S2 book pdf too please? Thanks!!! :smile:
Reply 7

Hi could you please send me all 18 pdfs please? Thank you

Hi Dylan, could I please have pdfs of M4, M5, S2,S3 and S4. I will pm you my email address. Thanks a ton. Mathsbuzz
Reply 9
i will PM you

Hi Dylan, please could you also send me all 18 pdfs?
i will PM you

Would it be possible for you to pm it to me too please? M1, c1,c2 and S2 ^^

Sorry please could you pm me s2 and m2 if thats not too much trouble

Is this legal?
Original post by tiny hobbit
Is this legal?

I didnt expect so many to ask, it is probably not :s-smilie:
Original post by Prioto_
Hi could you please send me all 18 pdfs please? Thank you

If you're not busy could you please send them to me too? :smile:
I didnt expect so many to ask, it is probably not :s-smilie:

Hi if it's alright, do you mind sending me S1 and D1 PDFs. Thanks :smile:
Can PM me too?