Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:pika: I received a looot of PMs from people I've helped in French by the past, and they were so thankful, and ALL of the people that messaged me got A* in French.
    Anyway they were thanking me because I helped them in French a couple of times and were like "I got an A* because of you"

Guys cba to tag you all, I really cannot, but I appreciate all your messages you're all awesome and it made me very happy to receive them all !!

Another thing, you didn't get A*'s because of me, but only due to your hard work and I make that thread to tell you congratulations !! French is a hard language and I'm sure you guys will be fluent at some point :yep:

Tyvm again for the messages, that's a very cute attention :lovehug:

if you ever need help again, you all know where to find me <3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to the others : if anyone ever need any help in French, I'd be happy to help
    :pika:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :pika: I received a looot of PMs from people I've helped in French by the past, and they were so thankful, and ALL of the people that messaged me got A* in French.
    Anyway they were thanking me because I helped them in French a couple of times and were like "I got an A* because of you"

Guys cba to tag you all, I really cannot, but I appreciate all your messages you're all awesome and it made me very happy to receive them all !!

Another thing, you didn't get A*'s because of me, but only due to your hard work and I make that thread to tell you congratulations !! French is a hard language and I'm sure you guys will be fluent at some point :yep:

Tyvm again for the messages, that's a very cute attention :lovehug:

[spoiler] if you ever need help again, you all know where to find me <3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to the others : if anyone ever need any help in French, I'd be happy to help

:pika:
    you are so adorable! I'd like to thank you for all your fun french convos with me, its sad that I will be dropping French but with lovely Unicorns that happen to be French like yourself, I can try and keep it up so :hugs: and don't ever stop being your lovely self :lovehug:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Aw this is lovely

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    you are so adorable! I'd like to thank you for all your fun french convos with me, its sad that I will be dropping French but with lovely Unicorns that happen to be French like yourself, I can try and keep it up so :hugs: and don't ever stop being your lovely self :lovehug:
    Aww you're welcome chérie <3 <3
    You're so sweeeeet with meeeee :cry2: you're an awesome person :hugs: :penguinhug:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Aw this is lovely
    You're on PRSOM, but ty for the rep
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aww you're welcome chérie <3 <3
    You're so sweeeeet with meeeee :cry2: you're an awesome person :hugs: :penguinhug:
    You're on PRSOM, but ty for the rep
    de rien chérie :lovehug:
    you're not bad yourself :mmm: :loveduck:PRSOM to tous les deux malheureusement

(Original post by iEthan)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    twas nothing my dear
    PRSOM to both of you unfortunately
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    That is very generous of you to help like that

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    de rien chérie :lovehug:
    you're not bad yourself :mmm: :loveduck:PRSOM to tous les deux malheureusement
    Spoiler:
    Show
    twas nothing my dear
    PRSOM to both of you unfortunately
    Hehe :penguinhug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stupid PRSOM

(Original post by SeanFM)
    That is very generous of you to help like that
    ty always happy to help :3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.