Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mishael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
...in my dreams.

At first I only had one every few months or so. Now they're closer together -I've had two in the past week.

In every dream its a different guy, and it always feels really exciting and reckless. I'm always aware that I'm cheating and I don't care. I only ever kiss them, nothing more.

When I wake up I feel so guilty for hours afterwards - I've gone out with my boyfriend for two years now and I really love him. I have never actually cheated on him and I never will.

Does anyone know what this might mean?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why feel guilty about dreams? You can't really control them and they are not your fault.

Dreams don't mean anything, no hocus pocus involved. Forget about them. No one will know and they won't impact your life in any other way.
DazYaSSS
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
its just a dream
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
forget it.
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its a dream... at the end of the day, its u that chooses to cheat, your dream has nothing to do with it.
Mishael
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I know...I keep telling myself that but I still feel guilty!

Surely if you're having a recurring dream it has to have some kind of hidden meaning?
DazYaSSS
Report 15 years ago
no, its all lies
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mishael)
...in my dreams.

At first I only had one every few months or so. Now they're closer together -I've had two in the past week.

In every dream its a different guy, and it always feels really exciting and reckless. I'm always aware that I'm cheating and I don't care. I only ever kiss them, nothing more.

When I wake up I feel so guilty for hours afterwards - I've gone out with my boyfriend for two years now and I really love him. I have never actually cheated on him and I never will.

Don't worry about that. Its quite funny
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know...I keep telling myself that but I still feel guilty!

Surely if you're having a recurring dream it has to have some kind of hidden meaning?
ask freud!
although he said a broken candle stick means a man is worried about impotence - so i wouldnt take too much notice of the hidden meanings in dreams if i were you
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not necessarily... i die in my dreams all the time... so im guna die... no time soon i hope lol
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It probably means you're just kidding yourself when you think you're in love with him. :rolleyes:
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
ask freud!
although he said a broken candle stick means a man is worried about impotence - so i wouldnt take too much notice of the hidden meanings in dreams if i were you
LOL
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ask freud!
Haha, I keep meaning to buy a book about him. Was there anything that he didn't have a sexual reference to?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ask freud!
Whatever you do - don't ask any Freudians - You'll be scarred for the rest of your life!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
LOL
i used that example in my psychology exam for AO2
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Freud cracks me up... dirty old man
Chubb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dreams fon't mean any thing. For example a couple of months ago I had a dream that aliens invaded Earth and I lead a couter attack against them (for some reason they had no weapons but still managed to take control - we attacked them with rulers, etc). Now I don't think that this is about to happen, do you? lol :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
Don't worry, just lie back and enjoy yourself.
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
...in my dreams.

i girl, with a boyfriend, told me she was having dreams about me haing sex with her, its pretty shocking, like what are ya sopposed to do, go over and f*** her and then have her boyfriend come after you.

although, they say dreams are what a person most desires.

Mod Expression - Watch the language please. Post amended to remove profanity
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
...in my dreams.

The thing about dream interpretation is that it's not always the stuff that you DO that's important. I suspect that it's not the kissing another guy part, but the fact that it feels exciting and reckless that's important in your dream. If you feel bored with your life, then the kissing could symbolise that rather than meaning anything about your relationship. The fact that it's a different guy could suggest a need for variety in your life, perhaps?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (42)
8.19%
Confident (67)
13.06%
Indifferent (73)
14.23%
Unsure (128)
24.95%
Worried (203)
39.57%

Watched Threads