Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys, my test is in a week and I don't have a provisional license yet and my passport has expired and thats going to take a few weeks to renew.
    Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?
    I'm really panicking
    The website says that for students taking the test in the UK (me), they can get a letter from their college. Has anyone does this? I'm not sure this will work.
    Please help.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, my test is in a week and I don't have a provisional license yet and my passport has expired and thats going to take a few weeks to renew.
    Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?
    I'm really panicking
    The website says that for students taking the test in the UK (me), they can get a letter from their college. Has anyone does this? I'm not sure this will work.
    Please help.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, my test is in a week and I don't have a provisional license yet and my passport has expired and thats going to take a few weeks to renew. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do? I'm really panicking The website says that for students taking the test in the UK (me), they can get a letter from their college. Has anyone does this? I'm not sure this will work. Please help.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, what test? The UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    Assuming this is the UKCAT, see if you can get an emergency passport renewal, I think they offer something like that if you pay a little extra. If not get in touch with your college ASAP to see if they can provide you with any relevant documentation

ReputationRep:
    Could you put your UKCAT back to allow time for your provisional licence/passport to arrive? Think it has to be approved photo ID otherwise anyone could sit the test for you.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely no problem getting your school/college to sort this for you. Look at the example below. That's all you need.

School/college letterhead. Confirming that you are who you say you are with your details on matching the details on your UKCAT booking and attach a photo on to that letter. Have the photo printed at the bottom of the letter.

http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/App_Media/upl...mpleid2013.pdf

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.