Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everytime I really like a girl, she never feels the same way about me. I feel bad all the time because of that. All my friends have someone in their life (or at least had at some point) and I don't.

I have a more than decent job, many amazing friends, I love my family, we are all healthy, i.e. I have everything I need to be happy but I am not. I even have ONS once in a while. But that's far from enough.

It must be the 4th or 5th girl I'm attracted to in about 6 or 7 years. The result is always the same...

Help please

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't necessarily care about what job you have, that comes later, they first care about how you make them feel and if you can't make them feel good you will not have much good luck. Let's not forget looks is an important part but not overly important.

ReputationRep:
    Dating is about best and worst times, about tenacity and resilience, so keep at it, don't just go after complete babes and you will get there..

(Original post by Zarek)
    Dating is about best and worst times, about tenacity and resilience, so keep at it, don't just go after complete babes and you will get there..
    Thanks but I still haven't seen the good times yet

ReputationRep:
    do u even lift

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy being single, it'll just happen trust me. There are plenty of girls out there
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Everytime I really like a girl, she never feels the same way about me. I feel bad all the time because of that. All my friends have someone in their life (or at least had at some point) and I don't.

I have a more than decent job, many amazing friends, I love my family, we are all healthy, i.e. I have everything I need to be happy but I am not. I even have ONS once in a while. But that's far from enough.

It must be the 4th or 5th girl I'm attracted to in about 6 or 7 years. The result is always the same...

Help please
    From a girls perspective, what do you think you offer them?

ReputationRep:
    Stop being beta and enter the dark world of 'truths' which is all over the internet - if you look in the right places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    do u even lift
    I lift my eyebrows. Any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:67254294")
    67254294[/url]]Thanks but I still haven't seen the good times yet
    Yes, I was there too and it is pretty depressing. For some reason the worse times seem to come before the best! But I am certain that with effort and patience the high comes, probably when you least expect it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Help please

girls don't care much about job.
    In the 1950's a Decent job would be a real asset and help you out noticeably when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. These days having a well paying job matters very level ...you'll need to be on CEO salary minimum before you start seeing your job having any real effect on your dating dating life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I lift my eyebrows. Any good?
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 7195.jpg (8.0 KB)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.