Do non-oriental girls like Chinese guys?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

So do you just naturally find most (or all of us) unattractive?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

I think I know who this is. But anyway to answer the question, there are plenty of guys who are good looking and asian. Look at Vanoss Gaming, even without his good physique doesn't look that bad
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think I know who this is. But anyway to answer the question, there are plenty of guys who are good looking and asian. Look at Vanoss Gaming, even without his good physique doesn't look that bad
I think the majority of TSR knows who this is :laugh:
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago

I'm a black woman who has been in a long term relationship with a Chinese man in the past. So yes non-oriental girls do like Chinese men.
Anonymous #1
you didn't really answer my question, you made a suggestion that another Chinese guy looks good. Sounds like you're a guy.

(Original post by UWS)
shoot me a pm then fam, if you know who I am.
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Non-Oriental girls (especially white girls) don't go for Oriental guys.
Spoiler:
Show
Except my girlfriend. :mmm:
Anonymous #1
I'm a black woman who has been in a long term relationship with a Chinese man in the past. So yes non-oriental girls do like Chinese men.
How did the two of you meet?
username2053059
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
IhatePE?
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago
I'm non-oriental and I'm into oriental guys
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 years ago
These threads are pretty common. You probably feel more isolated because you are in the minority. Much better to work on your self confidence and improving what you have to offer.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Scumbag OP show yourself. We all know it's you iHatePE
Lularose83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're a kind person with a good heart and honest intentions, they'll like you regardless. 😊
Anonymous #5
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lularose83)
If you're a kind person with a good heart and honest intentions, they'll like you regardless. 😊
Okay, that made me lol
Eunomia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A family friend who is Black is engaged to a guy from Hong Kong. I personally haven't come across an ethnicity that doesn't have guys who I find attractive.
1010marina
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
White British here, Chinese men can be really yummy ^^
Anonymous #6
Report 5 years ago
White girl here who is slightly more inclined to oriental guys than white, just a preference I've always had tbh.
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some might, majority probably don't.
MissMathsxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

You say the thing about STEM subjects as if a white girl can't like them too. That kind of thing really isn't a deal breaker 😅
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Going to the gym sounds good
Carmenh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm white and I don't really want to say I have a preference for certain races- I'm pretty open- but I'll tell you one thing.. I've probably been attracted to more Asian men than white, and I have a friend or two who are the same. Someone else said this as well, but you're part of a minority here in the UK, so maybe it does feel like non oriental women are only interested in non oriental men, but trust me, there are lots of women here who either just don't care about race or are actually very attracted to Asian men.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads