Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i'm a lesbian, and to cut to the chase i was wondering how many girls at uni (i'm a going into freshers in september) would be bicurious/have sex with a girl to try it out?

i'm trying to put this in least sleaziest way possible but im the type of girl who'd be up for it if you wanted to try.
    all i know is that a lot of girls at my sixth form were incredibly flexible and we pretty much got with each other at every party. maybe that was just my sixth form though...

your honest opinion? or would you not even consider it?

(and yes im ready for the trolls and pervy guys on here but id really like some straight (haha) answers)

Im a girl and id be up for it, if drunk enough.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a girl and id be up for it, if drunk enough.
    solid answer thanks lol

ReputationRep:
    solid answer thanks lol
    Im sure lots of guys would be up for threesomes.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy but i need me a girl that can go both ways

(Original post by heretohelp123)
    Im sure lots of guys would be up for threesomes.
    as was probably made clear by the initial word "lesbian" that isnt something i'd be up for lol

ReputationRep:
    all i know is that a lot of girls at my sixth form were incredibly flexible and we pretty much got with each other at every party
    You youngens have no concept of romance these days.

ReputationRep:
    You're not fishing here are you?

(Original post by Napp)
    You're not fishing here are you?
    im actually not although i know it's v difficult to prove that on anon lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.