The Student Room Group

Lube

Does lube make sex better for girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it can do, I love the ones which have something added to make you tingle. Also with anal they are essential as your bum does not make natural lube.
Yes, it can do. It makes initial penetration easier, makes various other things easier or possible, and is just generally a good thing.

It's also very good for giving hand jobs too - you can do a lot more with a penis and lube than you can with just a penis.

I think the tingly ones are silly but what I think about that doesn't matter unless we're partners. Fortunately, a very wide variety are available, varying in consistency, taste, 'staying power' and much more. Sexual health clinics often have a variety in sachet form: try some.
Reply 3
Yes - that's why women's bodies produce their own lubrication when physically aroused. Because chaffing and friction burn aren't sexy.

But sometimes our bodies don't make enough, or in a timely enough manner, or sometimes sex lasts so long we need more, condoms can dry us out a bit, shower sex could do with some more lube - basically, any situation in which things could do with being a bit more glide-ier, lube improves things.

Quick Reply

Latest