Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who agrees Uncharted 4 is a crap game Watch

ReputationRep:
    Very boring, I thought 3 was meh but 4 just sucks its too slow I got halfway through and gave up. Nothing will top UC2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It has a different flow than the rest of the series maybe that's why you don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for informing me you don't like a thing that a lot of people like. You have established that you are thus cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Thank you for informing me you don't like a thing that a lot of people like. You have established that you are thus cool.
    Its called initiating discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compton Menace)
    Very boring, I thought 3 was meh but 4 just sucks its too slow I got halfway through and gave up. Nothing will top UC2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It has some 'crap' elements but even if take gameplay and pace as 0/100 everything else is still incredible and it's not reasonable to call it a 'crap game'.

I hated it the first time I played it but then I replayed it on easy, knowing to expect an Indiana Jones movie rather than The Last of Us and enjoyed it 10x more.

ReputationRep:
    Its called initiating discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No it's not. It's called asking a dumb question to advertise you are cool because you dislike something that is popular. You're so individual.

ReputationRep:
    I played 3 and I thought it was extremely overrated. It has a nice story, and some good gameplay elements, but I don't think it was worthy of the 10/10 universal acclaim it got.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I loved it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I disagree I love uncharted 4 but I understand why you hate it

ReputationRep:
    They are all pretty overrated along with the last of us, but I put it down to them just not being my sort of games rather than they're bad.

Must be a reason they're rated so well unless it's just down to fanboys/ bandwagon blindness.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dogofjudah)
    They are all pretty overrated along with the last of us, but I put it down to them just not being my sort of games rather than they're bad.

Must be a reason they're rated so well unless it's just down to fanboys/ bandwagon blindness.
    I kind of agree; though I haven't played uncharted 4 yet, in the first three games it's pretty much the same thing over and over; very repetitive. They could at least make it challenging, rather than making every platform you need to go on bright yellow, making it blindingly obvious what you need to do. Having said that, some parts were fun, like the final bosses in uncharted 1 and 2.

TLoU, that game was just terrible.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not. It's called asking a dumb question to advertise you are cool because you dislike something that is popular. You're so individual.
    Yet a discussion is taking place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I kind of agree; though I haven't played uncharted 4 yet, in the first three games it's pretty much the same thing over and over; very repetitive. They could at least make it challenging, rather than making every platform you need to go on bright yellow, making it blindingly obvious what you need to do. Having said that, some parts were fun, like the final bosses in uncharted 1 and 2.

TLoU, that game was just terrible.
    I didnt like TLoU either for me UC2 was great 1 was ok but I couldnt get into it, possibly because I played 2 first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yet a discussion is taking place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok... so?

As I said, thank you for informing me you don't like a thing that a lot of people like. You have established that you are thus cool.

ReputationRep:
    Ok... so?

As I said, thank you for informing me you don't like a thing that a lot of people like. You have established that you are thus cool.
    Do you think this thread was created for you? As you can see others have agreed andsome have disagreed. Its a discussion, in no way were you directly invited. Stop crying over a game, oh boohoo someone doesnt like what you like or what is deemed as popular. I suggest you find something better to do with your time instead of internet trolling. Unfortunetly for you I have no interest in entertaining an idiot so your replies will be simply skipped so dont waste your keyboard warrior skills mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think this thread was created for you? As you can see others have agreed andsome have disagreed. Its a discussion, in no way were you directly invited. Stop crying over a game, oh boohoo someone doesnt like what you like or what is deemed as popular. I suggest you find something better to do with your time instead of internet trolling. Unfortunetly for you I have no interest in entertaining an idiot so your replies will be simply skipped so dont waste your keyboard warrior skills mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't read this, judging by the illogical length it's a rant and an attempt at creating an argument.

As I said, thank you for informing me you don't like a thing that a lot of people like. You have established that you are thus cool. Ranty paragraphs of doom only make you even cooler.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.