Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Due to my unusual situation, my college had to manually email the results to provide evidence that I have met the offer..

I was wondering if anyone else has got the grades, but their place isn't confirmed to this day.

ReputationRep:
    It took me a while to get things confirmed. Only happened last Friday after quite a lot of phoning. What does your UCAS track say?

(Original post by glebp)
    Due to my unusual situation, my college had to manually email the results to provide evidence that I have met the offer..

I was wondering if anyone else has got the grades, but their place isn't confirmed to this day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skeptical_john)
    It took me a while to get things confirmed. Only happened last Friday after quite a lot of phoning. What does your UCAS track say?
    I keep calling them and they are telling me they are busty, I can not get a constructive reply.

No updates from track. It says the same thing it said months ago

ReputationRep:
    Tragically, yes. My college still hasn't sent the right confirmation to them and it's Bank Holiday today... So hopefully it'll get sorted out tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenmang0)
    Tragically, yes. My college still hasn't sent the right confirmation to them and it's Bank Holiday today... So hopefully it'll get sorted out tomorrow.
    What kind of confirmation did your college send?

Im asking this because I think my college sent it in the wrong format

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.