Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here what the legroom/headroom of a mini is like? Is it suitable for tall people? I'm thinking of buying and oldish one for cheap ( under a grand ) so I can do it up. I doubt I'll keep the backseats. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Does anyone here what the legroom/headroom of a mini is like? Is it suitable for tall people? I'm thinking of buying and oldish one for cheap ( under a grand ) so I can do it up. I doubt I'll keep the backseats. Cheers.
    Haha. Sorry but I watched the Simpsons a few days ago on Sky One, and that fat kid laughed at a really tall guy driving a beetle, and.........oh....I see now that this has no relevence but I thought I'd just give it a mention.

ReputationRep:
    well, when u buy an old one, prepare to learn some mechanics. I own a MGH midget, and im not driving it now because i need to replace a valve in the carb.

Fun to drive, little british cars really get the womern :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My Uncle had a cool brand new mini, there was plenty of room and he is 6ft 5 I think :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well to keep on the subject, my mate bought a mini and is doing it up completely, he's ripped out the whole interior and making all the enging look nice, waste of money in my opinion, but he seems dead keen on it. I don't know what the dimensions are.

ReputationRep:
    you should get a blue one with a union jack on the roof. they are ace!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I bought a mini convertible the other week. solves all problems. just drive with the roof down! (Oh and Im 5'11)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I bought a mini convertible the other week. solves all problems. just drive with the roof down! (Oh and Im 5'11)

Nah it's got to be a proper mini. :P
    I'm planning to strip it down as much as possible, I'm not going to rip out the back seats so I can put huge speakers in ro anything like that. All I want is a mini that I can fit in comfortably, and goes treally fast too.

ReputationRep:
    The old Mini's are fine until you have a crash. There isn't much there to protect you let alone crumple zones or airbags.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The old Mini's are fine until you have a crash. There isn't much there to protect you let alone crumple zones or airbags.

I can't believe I totally forgot about that! Oops.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.