Turn on thread page Beta

....who is already your boyfriend (and has been for ages) but isn't feeling the same way any more.

Any suggestions? I'm desperately trying to save my relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Invite him round or wait for him to get home, whichever is appropriate, and tie yourself to your bed about 20 mins before he gets home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    ....who is already your boyfriend (and has been for ages) but isn't feeling the same way any more.

go to his house naked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    go to his house naked
    with some beer

ReputationRep:
    or dress in lingerie, and go into his bedroom and surprise.

ReputationRep:
    i think she may have been looking for a little more class

ReputationRep:

Don't bother.

ReputationRep:

ask him his fantasy, then proceed in making it come true
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Anne Summers. Im a party girl for them and they have lots of helpful things

ReputationRep:
    tell him you're a lesbian!

ReputationRep:

Go round to his house with a female friend of yours.

If that fails, dont bother. Go out with someone who appreciates you and doesnt make you feel so neglected that you feel you have to "seduce" him.

We're ok on the sex front actually. It's the emotional side where things are difficult. And I do want to bother, because he's important to me.

ReputationRep:
    We're ok on the sex front actually. It's the emotional side where things are difficult. And I do want to bother, because he's important to me.
    why does dave owe you 5 quid?

ReputationRep:
    when you try talking to him about him what does he say to you?

ReputationRep:
    Go out for a romantic meal and dress up really nicely and make a really big effort. Arrange to meet him at the place where you are having a meal. While you are haveing the meal flirt with him subtlly doing things like playing with your hair or maybe rubbing your foot against his leg. Flirt with him like you would have done when you first were together. Then get him to walk you home. Kiss him good night on your door step and take it no further. Just a kiss good night.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I understand where you're coming from. Are you quite open with each other? Can you talk to him easily?

Buy some sexy lingerie and invite him round to yours. Cook him an intimate meal. lay the meal out with a few candles. When its time to eat, blindfold him and slowly tease him with different tastes. taking away one sense heightens the others. Have the lingerie on under you clothes, slowly guide his hand to run up the length of your leg. Let him know its there but don't give in to him yet. Wait until after dessert and then lead him into the bedroom for some fun.

No? I have others

ReputationRep:

Tell him to bugger off because you're thinking of going out with someone else. Then he'll realise whether he has true feelings for you.

If that doesn't work, there's no point bothering any longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    I can empathise with you here. But the key thing here is that it is YOU that is trying to save this relationship. What is he doing? He obviously doesn't realise how great you are (which I assume you are because you clearly care about him).
    Good luck!
    Exactly, you need to make him realise what he would miss. If you're too scared to make him think he might lose you, then you're not going to get anywhere. The harder you try, the more tired he'll become. That's what guys are like: if you chase after them, they'll just run away.

ReputationRep:
    What made him fall in love with you in the first place? If you can recreate/remind him of that in some way, it might resurrect the feelings again and remind him of all the good stuff you have together

I'm trying to do something like that. Already had the romantic meal idea, although the blindfold sounds like an interesting addition, but I need all the help I can get.

Basically, he is my best friend, and I know he really cares about me, but we've both had big problems since about Easter which means we kind of neglected the relationship a bit. I know I can't make him fall back in love with me, but a kind of push in that direction would be good.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.