Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A lad at the place I work who I encouraged to transfer into our section the the company we work has asked me about 7 times now 'if I'll miss him when he transfers back to another section of the company.' My answer is the same everytime, why does he keep asking this? He isn't a stupid lad he got 4 A*'s at GCSE and A's in his A-Levels so it can't be his faulty memory.

ReputationRep:
    His flirt game weak and he probably sucks in bed

(Original post by glebp)
    His flirt game weak and he probably sucks in bed
    :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else lol?

ReputationRep:
    Probably because "you encouraged" him to move into the section, so he might have thought about it too deeply and thought you wanted him in a way idk

ReputationRep:
    Tell him he's being needy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.