ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Chemistr, Biology, Maths

My study level is... AS-level

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
    No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
    You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
    Ollie, from the TSR community team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imaan567)
    I'm studying... Chemistr, Biology, Maths

My study level is... AS-level

Oh my gosh ME TOO!
    We will now be able to use each other for resources

Please contact me if you ever have any problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geegeeff)
    Oh my gosh ME TOO!
    We will now be able to use each other for resources

Please contact me if you ever have any problems
    Urgh why would I want your help, your just a high school drop out with a 2 year old child to support...

ReputationRep:
    Urgh why would I want your help, your just a high school drop out with a 2 year old child to support...
    Excuse me? That is your child I am supporting because you were so selfish to leave it for dead. I am studying at high school thank you and it is going well.

Also it's you're*

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me? That is your child I am supporting because you were so selfish to leave it for dead. I am studying at high school thank you and it is going well.

Also it's you're*
    Well I was kind enough to be adopt your child when you decided to migrate to Thailand to become a golddigger,...

ReputationRep:
    Well I was kind enough to be adopt your child when you decided to migrate to Thailand to become a golddigger,...
    You know that money is to fund my child, he needs a good life and that is what I am going to provide him with. My methods of income are none of your concern, all you need to know is there will be enough money for myself and my son.

That is all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    You know that money is to fund my child, he needs a good life and that is what I am going to provide him with. My methods of income are none of your concern, all you need to know is there will be enough money for myself and my son.

Well I know for a fact you earnt more money doing pole dancing, so you are clearer a gold digger for some other reason, maybe you like the older man.. you did elope with physics teacher after all

ReputationRep:
    That is not true. I may have done a few things I regret but those are your mistakes, not mine.

You can't pin this on me, you know this is your story. You can't pretend anymore, I know your real past Coco.

ReputationRep:
    That is not true. I may have done a few things I regret but those are your mistakes, not mine.

You can't pin this on me, you know this is your story. You can't pretend anymore, I know your real past Coco.
    OK, if you want to play games, then beeyaatch lets play. When you were in Thailand Jason hooked up with Beth behind your back and everyone told your son that Beth is his real mother..

ReputationRep:
    OK, if you want to play games, then beeyaatch lets play. When you were in Thailand Jason hooked up with Beth behind your back and everyone told your son that Beth is his real mother..
    I am not Henry's mother anyway I just thought you were, clearly I was mistaken.
    I always knew Jason wasn't for me, this is just what I need to make me realise it is the truth

ReputationRep:
    I always knew Jason wasn't for me, this is just what I need to make me realise it is the truth
    What on earth are you guys on about?

ReputationRep:
    this thread got really weird really fast

Also it's you're*

Well I know for a fact you earnt more money doing pole dancing, so you are clearer a gold digger for some other reason, maybe you like the older man.. you did elope with physics teacher after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    What on earth are you guys on about?
    Are you Jason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    this thread got really weird really fast
    Is that you Jason??

ReputationRep:
    Are you Jason?
    Maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    Maybe
    Jason, its time you man up and have the balls to look after this child.

ReputationRep:
    Jason, its time you man up and have the balls to look after this child.
    Im really confused lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    Im really confused lol
    It is time for you to take charge. You know what needs to be done now help with this child already.

He is half yours after all

ReputationRep:
    It is time for you to take charge. You know what needs to be done now help with this child already.

He is half yours after all
    Im not jason

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.