The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Fresher - need accommodation in Brighton!! (close to grand parade)

HI! Okay, so I don't have a place at the uni halls and I found loads of places but they're all like families etc. I want to be living with students - preferably freshers - and I feel like everything is taken! I'm studying philosophy, politics and art I'd like to be living close to my campus because I like to walk in the morning rather than commute. Please message me or something if you know of any vacancies!! I'm freaking out bec I literally feel like I'm going to crash at my freinds in London and take an hour commute everyday until I find a place. PLEASE HELPPPP A DESPERATE FRESHERRR ok thanks
Hi

If you want to email into the accommodation office ([email protected]) we can give you some information about what outlets offer student housing. Additionally, we suggest you join the Facebook group as people often advertise spare rooms here and you can meet with other students in the same situation.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nadsliamsi
HI! Okay, so I don't have a place at the uni halls and I found loads of places but they're all like families etc. I want to be living with students - preferably freshers - and I feel like everything is taken! I'm studying philosophy, politics and art I'd like to be living close to my campus because I like to walk in the morning rather than commute. Please message me or something if you know of any vacancies!! I'm freaking out bec I literally feel like I'm going to crash at my freinds in London and take an hour commute everyday until I find a place. PLEASE HELPPPP A DESPERATE FRESHERRR ok thanks

In same position :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending