I hope to go to university in the US but google doesn't seem to have all the answers to my questions. If anybody could answer these I'd be grateful-
1) How hard is it to get a scholarship? I'd be willing to go to a not so prestigious university. I'm roughly a B student and slightly more intelligent than most people in my year.
2) How else would I fund it? I have some savings but nowhere near enough.
3) What's would be the (rough) cost per year for everything (tuition, rent, food etc..)? As I said I'd probably be looking at a fairly cheap university, preferably in California
4) What would be my chances of getting a work VISA after I did my degree? I hope to be a primary/ elementary school teacher.
5) How much could I earn from a part time job per year?
6) How difficult is it to get a place and fund it? Is it something only really intelligent students can do?
...and how to stay positive