Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to go for one, which one would you choose? Watch

• View Poll Results: If you had to go for one, which one would you choose?
    Unlimited wifi
    0%
    30 years free food
    13.04%
    30 years free mortgage
    65.22%
    Unlimited social media fame
    4.35%
    Free university tuition for 2 years
    17.39%

ReputationRep:
    Just curious.

ReputationRep:
    Mortgage, because then most of the other things wouldn't be a problem. I can't deal with fame. And a student loan is less than a mortgage. I could live in a castle.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    30 years of free food, especially if it were food I got to choose

ReputationRep:
    30 years free mortgage, and hopefully I'll be dead by the end of the 30 years so won't have to pay after that either.

ReputationRep:
    social media fame. Thats the only option where you can get rich. And by taking that option I'll be able to get all the other options too by being rich.

ReputationRep:
    30 years of mortgage, in terms of direct monetary value it's worth more than the others. As ChickenMadness said, the social media fame would lead to business opportunities in which you stand to make a lot of money, but for people like me who's a pretty private person and like to live a peaceful and fairly quiet life, I couldn't think of anything worse :lol:

ReputationRep:
    mortgage is the most expensive so i'll go for free mortgage and choose a big ass house in london to live in!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.