Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone...I am in a great mood and can't find any interesting threads so decided to start my own new one...
    come on lets start talking...(and I'll decide if that topic is to be continued on my thread or not---well, untl I am logged on!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Hey everyone...I am in a great mood and can't find any interesting threads so decided to start my own new one...
    come on lets start talking...(and I'll decide if that topic is to be continued on my thread or not---well, untl I am logged on!)
    Hiya, i agree. What do you want to talk about?

Spamming galore, i'm loving it.

Do do do, come on and do the conga!

ReputationRep:
    what do you guys do on the weekend?

(Original post by canuck)
    UKl, puzzles, pokemon on the gameboy....wild celebrity rave, nothing exciting. (Ok one of those might have been a sligh exaggeration)

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at the moment because i have been signed off work for a month. Oh thats not true actually, usually i go up to Nottingham because my boyf lives there. Once i get to his house, i do nothing .

ReputationRep:

I run down a hill with friends.

Repeatedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    UKl, puzzles, pokemon on the gameboy....wild celebrity rave, nothing exciting. (Ok one of those might have been a sligh exaggeration)
    Yeah. We all know that you spend no time on UKL whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever find another UKL couple?

ReputationRep:
    man life sounds very boring in britian, im sure there are better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    So what do you do oh amusing one?

ReputationRep:
    I saw Spiderman 2 with my ex on friday
    Went round the ex's on Saturday, then went for a meal and to the pub with friends
    Went shopping alone in London and blew an indecent amount of money today :eek:

(Original post by Cate)
    Yeah. We all know that you spend no time on UKL whatsoever
    lol, i left that last comment as a given joke, well done on taking it.

A learning internet forum at 10:30 probably isn't the best time to find riviting people. (No offense guys.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    So what do you do oh amusing one?

well, friday night, went out fishing, in a boat, stole crabs from crab traps, hit giant waves in the boat, and surfed the waves too

saturday, went out to the beach with some friends, smoked some cigars, hung out infront of the gas station

saturday night, got my friends VW golf, went riding on the roof of it while he was driving, did reverse donuts

sunday, well, going fishing, its only 2:30 here now, plenty of day left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A learning internet forum at 10:30 probably isn't the best time to find riviting people. (No offense guys.)
    speak for yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    I run down a hill with friends.

Repeatedly.
    ....hope that was a joke...cuz it made me crack up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Did you ever find another UKL couple?
    no...*shakes head sadly*...
    but hey..no worries..I'm have a ball here...who needs a specific some one when I've got u all
    Will be waiting to see who turns up though...it'll be fun!

ReputationRep:
    ....hope that was a joke...cuz it made me crack up!
    Oh dear oh dear...

Fishing, you have the audacity to insinuate that were dull and then reveal your main hobby is fishing?! Wtf?!

I'm have a ball here
    That could be your problem.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.