Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's on your mind? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Release yourself from all bounderies

ReputationRep:
    Including grade boundaries?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared about starting university, saying goodbye to my family, making new friends when I'd rather be on my own most of the time. I'm frustrated that I may have to share a twin bedroom with someone else, especially if they're the complete opposite of me in terms of personality. I'm angry that I didn't get the right grades and thus had to choose another career path completely and rethink my life in the space of a few weeks. I'm also upset with myself for pushing people away by being too moody for no other reason than simply feeling like if I allow myself to be happy, something bad will have to happen.

*sorry for writing an essay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    I'm scared about starting university, saying goodbye to my family, making new friends when I'd rather be on my own most of the time. I'm frustrated that I may have to share a twin bedroom with someone else, especially if they're the complete opposite of me in terms of personality. I'm angry that I didn't get the right grades and thus had to choose another career path completely and rethink my life in the space of a few weeks. I'm also upset with myself for pushing people away by being too moody for no other reason than simply feeling like if I allow myself to be happy, something bad will have to happen.

*sorry for writing an essay!
    Don't forget that you aren't leaving your family forever. You will still be able to visit them while you are in university and as soon as you are finished you will have the option to rent or buy a place near them! If you don't get on with your roommate I'm sure your uni will be able to help you with that. Did you try work experience in the subject you're studying at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkberry_y)
    including grade boundaries?
    all bounderies

ReputationRep:
    Well I went to a car boot sale today to find good books and ended up with all 3 books in the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy for £1.50. I am very excited to read them
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    all bounderies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Well I went to a car boot sale today to find good books and ended up with all 3 books in the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy for £1.50. I am very excited to read them
    Sounds awesome! What else was there at the car boot sale?

ReputationRep:
    What is a mind?
    What is ?
    Is ?

ReputationRep:
    Stressing about the fact that I'm crap at writing a personal statement.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wedding stress. I'm over the moon its booked but its annoying how many people come crawling out the woodwork when they hear about a wedding. People who don't bother with you for years are suddenly sending you lovely texts and all that. Can't be bothered with people like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    Stressing about the fact that I'm crap at writing a personal statement.
    Me too omg!

I have to write a personal statement for Radiography.. I'm hoping my placement at a radiology department in a local hospital will enlighten me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Wedding stress. I'm over the moon its booked but its annoying how many people come crawling out the woodwork when they hear about a wedding. People who don't bother with you for years are suddenly sending you lovely texts and all that. Can't be bothered with people like that.
    Yeah best to just have a smaller wedding really, instead of all those fake *******s that turn up for the free food

school work is in my mind rn :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Harambe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Sounds awesome! What else was there at the car boot sale?
    Well there was also a guy with a table FULL of jewellery and fountain pens, initially he said £1 each but I bargained with him for a bit and complemented his products and ended up getting 14 items for £4!

ReputationRep:
    My Grandmas' health..

My husband didn't buy the kind of oven chips I like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BadboiQ)
    Harambe
    bless

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    school work is in my mind rn :cry2:
    what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    My Grandmas' health..

My husband didn't buy the kind of oven chips I like.
    First world problems
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i'm sad that the tea i bought was not really summer berry flavoured tea but green tea with summer berry flavour, which pretty much tastes like green tea and i cant do green tea at the moment, it's too bitter.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Georgia

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.