How much do you think this costs to hire??

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Im planning on having a wedding party after my actual wedding (its abroad), there will be 100-200 ppl, and me and hubby have sat down and this is the perf option, how much do u think his costs to hire?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A hell of a lot

It's beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    A hell of a lot

It's beautiful
    lol and thxs.
    Its my first time getting married and im young so i dont mind spending a lot lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.vm-ballroom.com/en/

there's their website, they have a contact tab where I'm sure you can ask about prices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    lol and thxs.
    Its my first time getting married and im young so i dont mind spending a lot lol
    Your first time lol...

You say it as if it's a good thing to do it more than once. Not really a good reason to spend loads on just one day. Invest in your future together instead of the splashing it on wasteful things.

ReputationRep:
    Im planning on having a wedding party after my actual wedding (its abroad), there will be 100-200 ppl, and me and hubby have sat down and this is the perf option, how much do u think his costs to hire?
    Honestly, I would imagine at least 15k (its costing me just under 3k to hire somewhere for 50 people including food). why would you be wanting 200 people at your reception out of interest?

(Original post by donutellme)
    Your first time lol...

You say it as if it's a good thing to do it more than once. Not really a good reason to spend loads on just one day. Invest in your future together instead of the splashing it on wasteful things.
    Who are you to judge what other people consider as a waste of money lmao, and nobody ever implied it was a good thing to get married multiple times

If you're just gonna troll and not be helpful why even bother posting?

ReputationRep:
    Your first time lol...

MAYNEEE that advice was clean as ****. Professional as always

ReputationRep:
    Your first time lol...

No no u have misunderstood lol!! I think its bad to gt married more than twice, but what i meant is that i want to make it amazing bcz i want it to be my ONLY time getting married. And as eden3 says that was amazing advice which im sure will help me in my futurer, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Honestly, I would imagine at least 15k (its costing me just under 3k to hire somewhere for 50 people including food). why would you be wanting 200 people at your reception out of interest?
    i guess its a bit silly , but that venue looks massive so i fought to have it i will have to invite LOADS of ppl, maybe i will look at a different venue and just fr about 70 ppl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Who are you to judge what other people consider as a waste of money lmao, and nobody ever implied it was a good thing to get married multiple times

If you're just gonna troll and not be helpful why even bother posting?
    Thats tru bcz i didn't say it was bad or good to get married multiple times, think he or she just misunderstood.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to salon prive events held in a similar style and they cost £30k to rent per day roughly but would hold 350 with stall holders
    according to the guy who was operating the one I have been at for the past 2 days

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.