Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Diagnostic Radiography Medway April 2017 mature students

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Im starting this degree in April next year as a VERY mature student with 4 kids, lots of responsibilities etc and it will be a stretch to take any real part in University life. Im not really worried about 'missing out' as this will be my second time around at uni. What slightly concerns me feeling on the periphery of my peer group on the course. Anyone else in the same position in this intake?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I've also applied for this course and am a mature student at 28. I haven't actually found out if I have a spot yet - when did you apply?

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louiseemmac)
    Hi there!

I've also applied for this course and am a mature student at 28. I haven't actually found out if I have a spot yet - when did you apply?

Louise
    jHello! Think you must be applying for September 17. I interviewed in March and heard in April then all confirmed when the dreaded GCSE Maths result panned out in August. From memory I think we interviewed at the same time as those who wanted the Canterbury Campus in September. Im also pretty sure that now the funding has gone there is only going to be a September intake. Maybe they will change things but I wouldnt expect you to hear until January re interview and March /April for a decision. Im 51 myself, got my first degree nearly 30 years ago. As you can imagine Im nervous re the whole student thing but very excited. Best of luck to you. If you want any advice re interview or the course when I start just pm me. Sorry for the late reply havent been on here for ages and good luck with it all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louiseemmac)
    Hi there!

Louise
    I'm also applying for canterbury radiography, for 2017 september entry :-)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.