Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!

I'm starting Digital Television Production in September and was wondering if there were any previous/current students who can point me in the right direction as to what kind of equipment I should bring in?

This can be anywhere from Stationary to ...just about anything really!

I had tried navigating the site for this info but couldn't find it. Any/all help would be greatly appreciated!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KieranRundle)
    Hey all!

I'm starting Digital Television Production in September and was wondering if there were any previous/current students who can point me in the right direction as to what kind of equipment I should bring in?

This can be anywhere from Stationary to ...just about anything really!

I had tried navigating the site for this info but couldn't find it. Any/all help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hi Kieran,

I am an animation student however thought it would be helpful to reassure you that there is no heavy expectations to bring a large amount of technical equipment on the first day

Any extra things that they would require you to bring will be made clear on enrolment, in terms of stationary I usually bring along a sketchbook to make notes along with pen, pencils. You can also opt to bring a laptop as well if you prefer to take notes that way.
    Also rest assured any equipment you do not have you can also loan out at our CLR.

Hope this helps,
    Jay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.