Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Starting an Access Course at Glasgow Uni

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Thought anyone in the access course (physics/maths) could get to know each other before we start. Im rather nervous about starting.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lana

I am starting the access course as well however, I am English and Classics . I am rather nervous about starting too. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana_)
    Thought anyone in the access course (physics/maths) could get to know each other before we start. Im rather nervous about starting.
    I done the physics/maths access course last year. Don't be nervous it's a great course 🙂

ReputationRep:
    I will also be doing the English Literature course this year, alongside Scottish History. Also extremely nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I will be doing Maths and Physics this year

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! You will do great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superr_squirrel)
    I done the physics/maths access course last year. Don't be nervous it's a great course 🙂
    Hi Super Squirrel,

Do you happen to remember the main areas covered in the maths classes?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.