The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

German - fail, haven't looked at German since end of exams :s-smilie: oops

Maths - probably the same, but need time to recall stuff

Biology - the same, the facts all seem to have been drummed into my head permanently!

Chemistry - same grade but lower mark, I think, have forgotten a few details like colours or trends etc.
Reply 21
Interesting!

Maths: I would probably do a bit better tbh! I tend to panic in Maths exams, but I think I'm (finally) over it so I'd probably make less careless mistakes in both Mechanics and Core.

History: About the same. I have no idea what I've got in History, but whatever I got was moreso to do with my exam technique than with my factual knowledge.

Biology and Chemistry: so much worse! I'd probably do slightly better in Chem than in Biology, purely because I learnt it properly the first time round, whereas I never listened in Biology... my downfall!

For AS I think I'm going to get around BBBB (give or take a grade) so on the basis of that: ABCD!
Reply 22
i'd do better.
Chemistry - A
Biology - maybe a B if i'm lucky
Psychology - B
Reply 23
Man, i've forgotten everything. Maybe i could pull off C's or D's for each subject :wink:
Reply 24
business studies - same
RS - judaism half = same. philosophy = grade or two lower
english language - same, maybe a few marks worse.
history - lucky is i got a U! i think id sit there and not even bother attempting to write something.
Reply 25
I don't even want to think about that.... :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Maths/Physics - same

Biology/Chemistry - so much worse
Reply 27
German, English Lit and Music would probably be fine, just not quite as solid with quotes as I was, but the basics are still in my head. Physics would have been quite bad, worse than in summer, and it was quite bad already then!
I'd probably do worse, but not by much- especially in economics and french.

I don't do MASSES of revision, because i try and learn things properly when i do them so it sticks, and revision just resurfaces it - it's hard to explain but it seemed to work before!

I managed to get A* maths, A* French, A* Chemistry, A Resistant Materials :wink:, A IT, A English Language with about 2 hours revision between the lot of them!

I relialise now that was stupid so i did more for AS! :smile:
Reply 29
i forgot everything
Reply 30
Probably a bit better in Biology and Chemistry.

Pretty much the same in English.
Reply 31
Law- B
English Literature- A/B
Economics- A/B
Reply 32
Health&social care-b
Psycholgy-c...rather than the u im going to get
i had a funeralthe same day..soi really didnt concentrate
:s
leisure- d still
Even worse than I've already done to be perfectly honest. I'm out of the work habit after nearly 6 weeks of doing sod all.
Wilko_777
Even worse than I've already done to be perfectly honest. I'm out of the work habit after nearly 6 weeks of doing sod all.

Just saw on your sig that your're probably on your way to Oxford (brookes) and thought i'd just say welcome!

I don't go to uni, but i live in Abingdon - v. close to Oxford and it's a great place, amazing city and you'll love it!

Latest