Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which outfit makes you feel your prettiest /hottest/sexiest /most handsome version of watch

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hiii

I was just wondering which of all your outfits makes you feel drop dead gorgeous? For me it has to be a dress above the knees, (Maybe my Purple one with lace on), black tights and heels (probably my Black lace ones, Pink lipstick, lots of eyeliner and curly hair x

ReputationRep:
    Birthday suit.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Ooh definitely a black dress, which is tight at the top and flares out at the bottom slightly. Then a comfortable pair of heels and red lipstick

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my blue wool Zegna suit, purple Patek Philippe tie, black leather brogues, my platinum/diamond tie tack, either of my watches or my Breitling, my gold bracelet, my gold necklace and pendant and my gold rings

ReputationRep:
    Well , it depends :Casualair of blue jeans or ( black/grey) with a shirt
    Formaluit

ReputationRep:
    I often choose a cocktail dress, I prefer short bright models that highlight all the advantages of the body

ReputationRep:
    I like cardigans.

ReputationRep:
    I look like sh*t all the time regardless of what I wear
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When I'm lean and wearing a slim-fitted top and some skinny jeans with some nice footwear.

ReputationRep:
    I felt like a princess when I wore my bridesmaids dress to my mum's wedding. It was the first time I had dressed up that fancy since I had never been to a wedding before or even school prom. Looking forward to wearing my own wedding dress through time :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Faux leather jacket, patterned blouse & scarf. Miniskirt, bare legs & boots. Red lipstick, eyeliner & dyed red hair.

ReputationRep:
    heels n a burka ftw I always feel my daintiest, wanna see? :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.