Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi, I would really appreciate if you have an interest in fashion to check out my survey, it will help me with my university application!
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X2YX6HM
    Thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that a little bias for a survey? You won't be able to generalise. Some people will follow all the latest trends while others would not but still like good looking clothes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Skittles_Lime)
    Isn't that a little bias for a survey? You won't be able to generalise. Some people will follow all the latest trends while others would not but still like good looking clothes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback- I feel as most of the questions are generalised, yes some have specific answers, however I have included options such as 'browsing' 'in store' 'newspapers' which most of the public would be immersed into.
    Thanks once again! Also I am wanting to get a wide variety of answers, which is why I have included a question of age, which after looking into does signify a consumers interest, but also purchase history.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.