Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather be poor and have no friends or be rich and have lots of enemies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's simple. First person answer the would you rather question above then add your own for the next person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by samzy21)
    It's simple. First person answer the would you rather question above then add your own for the next person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rich with enemies sounds like a better option than poor with no friends. (the two things are bad in option 1, only one is bad in option 2)

Would you rather be a penguin or a lion?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly depends if I'm an enclosed penguin or not. If I am enclosed in a cage then I might as well be a penguin since I've got all I need to survive for the next few years of my life. Otherwise, I'd be a lion, simply for the range that I could roam around.

Would you rather have: a trade career that is very quickly being automated or be in £50,000 debt with a degree that only has a very small chance to get you a job at all?

ReputationRep:
    A trade career

Would u rather now when your going to die or know how you r going to die?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Be poor with friends no question...what is money? A bit of paper....

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kavita2000;67289886]A trade career

Would u rather now when your going to die or know how you r going to die?

I'd rather know when I am going to die so I can prepare myself.

Would you rather marry a rich millionaire who treats you like crap hand or a poor person who treats you like a king/queen?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.