La_97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Recently I received a disappointing BDD for my A-level which nevertheless still means I'll be able to attend University next year. I was wondering whether at the end of my first year if I'd be able to transfer to Royal Holloway, provided I achieve say over 60%. The course I'm studying by the way is Geology. Honest answers please and much appreciated.
Princepieman
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by La_97)
Recently I received a disappointing BDD for my A-level which nevertheless still means I'll be able to attend University next year. I was wondering whether at the end of my first year if I'd be able to transfer to Royal Holloway, provided I achieve say over 60%. The course I'm studying by the way is Geology. Honest answers please and much appreciated.
Call up and ask them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by La_97)
Hey,

You would need to have met the initial entry requirements of the course and to have achieved a 2.1 in your first year in order to be considered for a transfer.

Camilla
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by La_97)
Hey,

You would need to have met the initial entry requirements for the course and to have achieved a 2.1 in your first year at University to be considered eligible for a transfer.

Camilla
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (22)
6.81%
They might tell the bully (31)
9.6%
I don't think they'd understand (48)
14.86%
It might lead to more bullying (121)
37.46%
There's nothing they could do (101)
31.27%

Watched Threads