1) who is responsible for making the question papers? And when are they printed?
2) when do papers arrive at school and when they do where are they kept?
3) after the exam when are the papers taken away? And where are they kept until they are taken away?
4) where do the papers go to when they are taken away? How long after the exam are they marked?
5) when an examiner marks a paper do they work out your grade? And if so how do exam boards give grades to each candidate? Does it go on computer?
6) when do schools receive results before results day? Do teachers see? Or the principal?
7) how do schools receive results, through email or post?
8) why do you get a results sheet with results from all exam boards? Who makes these?
9) are all papers marked online? If not does that mean examiners take your actual paper home with them?
10) where do papers go to once they are marked and done with? Are they disposed of?
Over the Easter break