Skins secret party. Watch

][ceman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Is anyone else going to this?

I just found out I won tickets from the myspace competition, and I wondered if anyone else had won? I'm really excited, its going to be great to meet the cast and everything!

Also what do you think about this as a marketing technique? I've never really seen a TV show do this before and I must say I think its highly effective getting the fans involved like this!
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nah, but get cassie's number for me will you
.Adrian.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ha noo meeee lol
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .Adrian.)
ha noo meeee lol

No relevence to this thread at all:

But the picture in your sig is going on my dart board.

:p:
vinny221
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I see some guys from this show out around Bristol now and again. I don't watch the show but the main guy I've seen on nights out a few weeks back and the guy who wears glasses I've also seen about. From what I was told, they're all cool so going to that party could be fun!

vin
Ostentatious
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm going!
UpliftMof0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh My days was that not an incredible day/night/party/rave!!! so much fun, Was well impressed with how up for it the skins actors where; they were proper loving it! Enjoyed every moment.

Just so you may or may not know i was the guy wearing jeans and a lime green corset, accompanied by a pair of aviators with (not) convincing side burns... thought I was quite sexy.

The best move of the night - getting to know the sid-lookalike, as he managed to blag his way down into the 'backstage' area downstairs, where free drink was aplenty, and much of it came to me!!

Cannot wait till august 17th, will be good!!!
][ceman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by UpliftMof0)
Oh My days was that not an incredible day/night/party/rave!!! so much fun, Was well impressed with how up for it the skins actors where; they were proper loving it! Enjoyed every moment.

Just so you may or may not know i was the guy wearing jeans and a lime green corset, accompanied by a pair of aviators with (not) convincing side burns... thought I was quite sexy.

The best move of the night - getting to know the sid-lookalike, as he managed to blag his way down into the 'backstage' area downstairs, where free drink was aplenty, and much of it came to me!!

Cannot wait till august 17th, will be good!!!
Haha, dude I think I spoke to you are the train station afterwoods? I had a black pin stripe shirt with a white tie on?

The cast were amazing! They were so happy to take photos with people, I got all some of me with all my fave characters, and Chris did a video on my phone for this girl at school of him going "Dawn, I think you're ****ing amazing!"

And the party bit was wicked to! I got in loads of footage at the start, and then just raved it up towards the end!
xXx-lucrecia-xXx
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
lucky *******s I really wanted to go I had a look at the pics on myspace and it looked awesome!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise