The Student Room Group

Anyone done triple science?

Has anyone done all of triple science in one year?

Core additional and further in a year?
I know many people who have. Triple science occurs over two year. Both shouldn't happen in the same year. You'd do P1, B1 and C1 in the first and P2, B2, C2, P3, B3 and C3 in the second year. I'm sure that's how it worked. Did that help?
Original post by nawedxperia

Yeah, I did them all this year.
Original post by Skittles_Lime
I know many people who have. Triple science occurs over two year. Both shouldn't happen in the same year. You'd do P1, B1 and C1 in the first and P2, B2, C2, P3, B3 and C3 in the second year. I'm sure that's how it worked. Did that help?

Depends on your school tbh

yes i did 9 exams this year and although i am not the brightest i did revise very hard and got AAA. the coursework is very important for it, i got full UMS in the coursework for all three and that saved me.

I would be basically be impossible in a normal school timetable
Yeah i mean, we did Core plus all the controlled assessment in year 1 and then we did c4,5,6,7 b4,5,6,7 p4,5,6,7 in the second year
Reply 7
I am planning to retake core but i have to do additional and further in same year so yh
We started in year nine with unit 1 (core), then in year 10 we did unit 2 (additional) and finally we did unit 3 (triple) in year 11. We did all our coursework in year 11 (I received 100 ums in chemistry and physics, 98 ums in biology). At the end of year 11, I took nine exams and came out with A*A*A*, achieving an A* in every exam which I'm really proud of because I spent so much time revising.

Posted from TSR Mobile
so many of these threads around I don't even know why I bother clickinng on them anymore...
I did B1, C1 and P1 in year nine; B2, C2 and P2 in year ten; and B3, C3 and P3 in year eleven.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah took them all this year. Ended up with A*A*A* and full marks in 5/9 exams. Work hard in the coursework as it is very harshly marked.

Quick Reply

Latest