Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Renting parking space. anyone wants to share?

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Since i'm going to be driving to queen mary, i was thinking of renting a garage or private parking space. i've found a private parking space for £125, that can hold 2 car, and its only 0.5 m away from uni. therefore i was wondering if theres anyone else who will be driving and is want to rent out parking space, since parking isnt for free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazrafkan06)
    Since i'm going to be driving to queen mary, i was thinking of renting a garage or private parking space. i've found a private parking space for £125, that can hold 2 car, and its only 0.5 m away from uni. therefore i was wondering if theres anyone else who will be driving and is want to rent out parking space, since parking isnt for free!
    is that £125 per month or week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone131)
    is that £125 per month or week?
    thats £125 per month. so each person pays £62.50 per month.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Parking still available?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    is the parking still available?

ReputationRep:
    Yes i believe it is, but since I got late reply I had to book a different car space for a month. But if you want I can give a one month notice and join with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazrafkan06)
    Yes i believe it is, but since I got late reply I had to book a different car space for a month. But if you want I can give a one month notice and join with you
    It would be great. I'm desperately looking for a park near to QMUL for long term as I'm starting my study at uni this September.
    Could u please let me know if u found a nearby park.
    Thanks
    Ali

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.