Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Since i'm going to be driving to queen mary, i was thinking of renting a garage or private parking space. i've found a private parking space for £125, that can hold 2 car, and its only 0.5 m away from uni. therefore i was wondering if theres anyone else who will be driving and is want to rent out parking space, since parking isnt for free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazrafkan06)
    Since i'm going to be driving to queen mary, i was thinking of renting a garage or private parking space. i've found a private parking space for £125, that can hold 2 car, and its only 0.5 m away from uni. therefore i was wondering if theres anyone else who will be driving and is want to rent out parking space, since parking isnt for free!
    is that £125 per month or week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone131)
    is that £125 per month or week?
    thats £125 per month. so each person pays £62.50 per month.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Parking still available?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    is the parking still available?

ReputationRep:
    Yes i believe it is, but since I got late reply I had to book a different car space for a month. But if you want I can give a one month notice and join with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazrafkan06)
    Yes i believe it is, but since I got late reply I had to book a different car space for a month. But if you want I can give a one month notice and join with you
    It would be great. I'm desperately looking for a park near to QMUL for long term as I'm starting my study at uni this September.
    Could u please let me know if u found a nearby park.
    Thanks
    Ali

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.