Declan84
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was wondering whether I could get an AAB in college. In my GCSE's I got 6 A's 2 B's and a distinction.
I got A's in English Literature, English Language, Maths, Core Science, Additional Science and Geography.
I got B's in French and Food technology.
And I got a distinction in Business studies.
I took English Literature, Maths, Physics and Geography in college; can I AAB or not?
james Thompson56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Declan84)
I was wondering whether I could get an AAB in college. In my GCSE's I got 6 A's 2 B's and a distinction.
I got A's in English Literature, English Language, Maths, Core Science, Additional Science and Geography.
I got B's in French and Food technology.
And I got a distinction in Business studies.
I took English Literature, Maths, Physics and Geography in college; can I AAB or not?
Depends on As level more then anything, some people I know managed to get like all As at gcse and then came out with Es and Us at as level, depends on how well you cope with a levels really .
Skittles_Lime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I'm understanding correctly, it depends on how much work you put in as well as how you felt about the exams. You can't just take how well you did in GCSE and hope that means you do well in A Level, definitely not how it works, besides people say it's a massive leap.
Declan84
Rep:
?
Teachers have said that I am a very determined person. Will being determined and being organised help me as well?
james Thompson56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Teachers have said that I am a very determined person. Will being determined and being organised help me as well?
Yeah you need to be organised as you will be basically responsible for taking notes etc no responsibility for the teacher
james Thompson56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also what are you wanting to do at A2?
Declan84
Rep:
?
(Original post by james Thompson56)
Also what are you wanting to do at A2?
I am not sure. I might drop Geography or English Literature.
james Thompson56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am not sure. I might drop Geography or English Literature.
Okay I'm just going say though physics and maths are quite hard at a level so just anticipate the change from GCSEs to A levels especially in science and maths subjects.
Declan84
Rep:
?
Okay I'm just going say though physics and maths are quite hard at a level so just anticipate the change from GCSEs to A levels especially in science and maths subjects.
I know that i am not dropping Maths, but I will drop my lowest grade.
Declan84
Rep:
?

RooshVee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes
james Thompson56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wouldn't decide now I ended up dropping my highest grade
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (181)
58.77%
I don't have everything I need (127)
41.23%

Watched Threads