Simone14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Good evening, I'm an Italian student who is going to make his first year of university in Edinburgh (Napier University). I received a very high grade (97/100) but the University of Edinburgh refused me before my exams because I didn't have any grade (I'm still a little bit sceptical about this declaration). However, Napier gave me first a conditional offer and then an unconditional offer after the exams. So, my doubt is: can I reapply for 2nd year entry Psychology MA/Bsc in Edinburgh University ? Do they accept transfer students for Psychology?. If not, what about Heriot watt University?.
I hope someone will answer me very soon (maybe someone who succeded), as I'm very worried about my future.

Simone
_Sinnie_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Simone14)
Good evening, I'm an Italian student who is going to make his first year of university in Edinburgh (Napier University). I received a very high grade (97/100) but the University of Edinburgh refused me before my exams because I didn't have any grade (I'm still a little bit sceptical about this declaration). However, Napier gave me first a conditional offer and then an unconditional offer after the exams. So, my doubt is: can I reapply for 2nd year entry Psychology MA/Bsc in Edinburgh University ? Do they accept transfer students for Psychology?. If not, what about Heriot watt University?.
I hope someone will answer me very soon (maybe someone who succeded), as I'm very worried about my future.

Simone
Hi Simone,

Unfortunately you are asking quite a specific question and it is unlikely that anyone here will know the answer. You should contact the universities directly and explain your situation, they will be able to tell you what is possible.
Simone14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by _Sinnie_)
Hi Simone,

Unfortunately you are asking quite a specific question and it is unlikely that anyone here will know the answer. You should contact the universities directly and explain your situation, they will be able to tell you what is possible.
I think so, but they are not very clear on this theme. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University