The Student Room Group

my igcse results

i am so sad i think i got bad in my igcses i have 2 a* 2 a 2 b 2 c and one e which i am 100% sure it is not an e i was expecting an a* from that my teacher was like wtf because i got a * all year. i want to go to a good uni like durham or maybe like bath or cardiff... what do you think? would i still be getting an offer if i get good in as levels?
Give me a breakdown of your results.
Reply 2
Original post by mandax_25
Give me a breakdown of your results.

maths turkish a*
chemistry history a
english language physics b
english lit spanish c
economics e (but as i said it is not possible i got prediction a* and it is my best class i was thinking maybe the examiner didnt read my handwriting)
i want to study politics and economics. i will do turkish, history, economics and classical civilization for a level and statistics maths.
Depends on your subjects, your a-levels and the course you wish to study.
Original post by adilbae
maths turkish a*
chemistry history a
english language physics b
english lit spanish c
economics e (but as i said it is not possible i got prediction a* and it is my best class i was thinking maybe the examiner didnt read my handwriting)
i want to study politics and economics. i will do turkish, history, economics and classical civilization for a level and statistics maths.

Send your econ. paper for remarking. You'll have to do well for A/level, these final two years at school count the most!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply