Veryy Confused And Need Help!!!! Watch

tazi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
heyyy i just decided to take a look at my good old track service thingy, as it has been ages since I looked at it last lol as sad as that sounds!! well yh I accepted brunel as my firm (went through extra) and now its saying that I am in clearing. i am veryyyy confused, what is going on and does this happen to everyone's UCAS???? have brunel rejected me already??????
tazi
it also says that my current status is in clearing but if i check my choices brunel is still there as my firm! HELP!!!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm sorry if I couldn't help but it would be highly advisable to actually phone up UCAS regarding your query. (:
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 80s Love Child!)
I'm sorry if I couldn't help but it would be highly advisable to actually phone up UCAS regarding your query. (:
:ditto: That's not normal. If Brunel offered you a place and you accepted it, your status should be 'you have accepted an offer', not in Clearing, so there's been a mistake somewhere.
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Call UCAS and ask them what's happening.
Puppy :)
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by J-Curve)
Call UCAS and ask them what's happening.

Ditto call UCAS asap
Gareth-Lee Smith
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, what everybody else has said, but please get back to us with the result of your investigation, just in case somebody else has had this problem and you manage to come to a satisfactory solution
Gunner1989
Report 11 years ago
The same thing has happened to me, however i've email them to sort it out. The U in UCAS stands for useless.
tazi
Yeah guys I called them and YES they are completely useless because it was only an error!!! They made me worry sooooo much for no reason! very annoying!! made the woman triple check to make sure that she wasn't just ****ting rubbish but yes thank god it was only an error!! but the weird thing is that i looked at my mates track and it said the same thing on hers, so I think UCAS may be having some kind of major **** up!! thanks guys!! xxx
Gunner1989
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tazi)
Yeah guys I called them and YES they are completely useless because it was only an error!!! They made me worry sooooo much for no reason! very annoying!! made the woman triple check to make sure that she wasn't just ****ting rubbish but yes thank god it was only an error!! but the weird thing is that i looked at my mates track and it said the same thing on hers, so I think UCAS may be having some kind of major **** up!! thanks guys!! xxx
Has the status on your track changed then?
tazi
No it hasn't.
Gunner1989
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tazi)
No it hasn't.
same here.
WokSz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bear in mind they've been suffering from floods. Give UCAS a break please.
**gemma**
Report 11 years ago
The same thing has happened to my friend she accepted a choice through extra and its sayin shes in clearin. She phoned up UCAS but they havent changed her application yt either so ur nt the only one its happened 2.
yellow96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Does anybody else having 'Clearing started 02-07-2007' in their Apply section? My Track status is still that I've accepted an offer, but that Clearing thing in Apply has me a little worried.
coffeym
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thelfo)
Does anybody else having 'Clearing started 02-07-2007' in their Apply section? My Track status is still that I've accepted an offer, but that Clearing thing in Apply has me a little worried.
Yeah mine has that too, I don't think it's anything to worry about.
tazi
(Original post by Thelfo)
Yeah i panicked when I saw it, but don't worry about it it doesn't mean anything and you still have your conditional place. It had me scared like no ones business :p: I'm sure they will sort that out soon!! x
sophisticated
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lets hope UCAS sort these errors out before results day eeeeek!
Skipper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah just checked mine and I have the same problem. Have a conditional offer through Extra which I accepted as Firm which is still showing yet it says i'm in clearing...do I just give them a call tomorrow morning?
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Skipper)
Yeah just checked mine and I have the same problem. Have a conditional offer through Extra which I accepted as Firm which is still showing yet it says i'm in clearing...do I just give them a call tomorrow morning?
Yep. I wouldn't worry though, it seems lots of people are having the same problem, so it's most likely a technical glitch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (69)
29.87%
No - I got the required grades (131)
56.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.42%

Watched Threads