Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you had to live in any country/ place for the rest of your life, where would it be? I'd love to go anywhere up north (Scandinavia: Norway, Finland etc.), I wouldn't mind living there forever what about you? :p:

Somewhere in the Trossachs of Scotland, probably Callander. Life just seems better when you're there.

ReputationRep:
    :cool: Scotland I love the cold countries, and the cold weather in general ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd probably stay roughly where I am. Maybe some other town, but certainly not leave the UK.

So that's two (three?) votes for Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    I probably wouldn't be able to get around the language barriers in Scandinavia, so I might vote Scotland actually :cool:

Edit: hooray my 100th post! :party:

Hooray for Scotland and congratulations on making your century. You have, quite frankly, a scary amount of rep for your post count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    Hooray for Scotland and congratulations on making your century. You have, quite frankly, a scary amount of rep for your post count.
    thanks

I got repped by general-something-ity and LPK (I think it was LPK anyway) recently and they have massive reps :eek: :p: (that might be why)

Ah yes, that would explain it. Given your general penguinicity, there's every chance that it was LPK, aye. A cunning ruse, that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol penguinicity:rofl:

I realise this thread is going off topic

Largely my fault.

By way of reparation, if Callander was off the menu, I'd settle for anywhere with reasonably reasonable weather, mountains that are vaguely hikeable for someone who doesn't want to put that much effort in, plenty of people who speak English, and a wide selection of takeaways/restaurants. And a good pub. And somewhere to buy real ale. And a Tesco.

Better? :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah better :p:

I think the last of your requirements are probably fulfilled everywhere :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    Scandinavia, preferably Sweden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invocation)
    Scandinavia, preferably Sweden.
    :five:

(Original post by toffeesweets)
    yeah better :p:

I think the last of your requirements are probably fulfilled everywhere :p: lol
    Hah, that's a distinct possibility.

ReputationRep:
    canada.

ReputationRep:
    Spain

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere in the US, preferably north-east like New Hampshire or Vermont That's the plan, anyway!

ReputationRep:
    hmm probably Australia or England.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps in Aberdeen, love this city

ReputationRep:
    is it overall better to live in scotland or in england?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.