Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys I was just wondering if it was possible to get a compensated pass through referral work my friend has scored over 30% and has done so unbelievably well during the year appart for one hicup hence the referral work is anyone has been in this situation can you help.

    Thanks ShavedCloaca
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.