Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i recently did my ukcat and didn't score as highly as i wanted to. Achieving 590 in VR; 710 in QR ; 650 in AR, and attaining a Band 1 n SJT. This averaged out to be 650. I have got 6A*s 5A's at GCSE and 3A's and a B in AS. Right now i'm trying to finalise my uni choices, however my concern is that my ukcat score may not be high enough. are there any unis that dont consider the UKCAT as much as others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inumidun99)
    i recently did my ukcat and didn't score as highly as i wanted to. Achieving 590 in VR; 710 in QR ; 650 in AR, and attaining a Band 1 n SJT. This averaged out to be 650. I have got 6A*s 5A's at GCSE and 3A's and a B in AS. Right now i'm trying to finalise my uni choices, however my concern is that my ukcat score may not be high enough. are there any unis that dont consider the UKCAT as much as others?
    There are some that only use it in the tie break between two applicants, like Cardiff for example there are others, not quite sure which though, google how unis use the UKCAT there will be some kind of document

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella1999)
    There are some that only use it in the tie break between two applicants, like Cardiff for example there are others, not quite sure which though, google how unis use the UKCAT there will be some kind of document
    ok i will, thank you!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.