Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where I can purchase some tweed shorts? (you know, the quite short ones that every one seemed to be wearing last year?)

perferably i'd like to get some before next friday, so i guess internet buying is out the window...

thanks in advance for any suggestions

ReputationRep:
    Hmm think I saw some in the topshop sale the other day so try there. If not, H&M might have them.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some in the sale at either Warehouse or Oasis - I would also try looking in Miss Selfridges as well.

Good luck & tell us if you find a nice pair!

ReputationRep:
    As someone else said I saw some in the Topshop sale- im pretty sure they are on the website aswell.

There are some tweed looking ones in Primark too.

ReputationRep:
    H&M usually have alot of tweed.

ReputationRep:
    thanks everyone

i'll check the topshop website now..

ReputationRep:
    I saw some in the Warehouse newsletter that they send me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny_dancer)
    Hmm think I saw some in the topshop sale the other day so try there. If not, H&M might have them.
    Yeah topshop will have them on sale - saw them yesterday. They're £7 or so

ReputationRep:
    River Island sale too, saw some today.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.